Wednesday, June 30, 2021

sheep pillow

This is  an old rug hooking/ needle punch project that I have not finished. I took it with me to rug hooking along with my featherweight, and sewed it into a pillow. I used a pillow form from Goodwill for the stuffing. Besides the cute sheep, I liked the project  since it was hooked on a wool fabric instead of a typical rug hooking backing. Before I start a new rug project, I am trying to empty the unfinished drawer. I still have 2 or 3 bigger projects in the drawer to finish.



I like that is a two sided pillow with the front and back of the sheep. He is soft in person.



it is so cute now, at least cuter than when it lived in the drawer. I am trying a new flower this year - black eyed susan. It seems to be happy and viney which in turn makes me happy.



I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Adorable pillow! Love that back Thanks for sharing it on Wednesday wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a knitter and spinner, so I love the wee sheep! Especially the heart on the butt end! What fun. I'm glad you finished it after all!

    ReplyDelete