Tuesday, July 21, 2020

to do: make words

I started a quote quilt last year as part of the rainbow scrap challenge. I made the letters for words with each month's color. It was and is, an emotionally healing quilt for a difficult time. I want to put it together as part of my one monthly goal. and phd 2020. I've just started combining the letters into words. I have a lot of trimming to do....



Last week I worked on Jamestown landing, and, have the top together minus borders.

some of my letters here and here

I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. I'll enjoy following along as you make words from last year's letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie! I agree with Diann - I will also enjoy following along as you make words from the letters in last year's RSC colors. I think I just might have to test out the RSC waters next year for fun. Thanks for linking up! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't WAIT to see what quote you've chosen for your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Beautiful letters...I did an ABC quilt a few years ago, I appliqued my letters on fabric...some of those letters were a little tricky...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m going to enjoy your process too! I like word quilts , fabric with words, words with friends! Haha

    ReplyDelete