Saturday, July 4, 2020

pink progress

Happy fourth of July. May God bless America.

Last Saturday, we lost power during a short thunderstorm. When we lose power, we also lose water and flush toilets. I didn't get a chance to post the last of my pink projects for the rainbow scrap challenge. And, I didn't get a chance to visit other blogs for my weekly inspiration. I really missed that.
I make the wonky stars from 2 inch scraps and leftover triangle pieces.


I make the tiny houses from 2 inch scraps.


My final count for the pink dresdens is 12. That is a lot of progress for this old UFO. I didn't want to start anything new, so I just used them as leader/enders. The next time I pull this project out of the closet, it will be ready to applique.



My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
 Irish chain
Shine
row by row
scraptastic star
country road

Pink dresden 

I am linking to:

rsc20 super saturday
oh scrap
UFO busting

9 comments:

  1. Pretty PINK blocks to add to your collections for the RSC, Maggie. Looking forward to seeing what you will do with this month's Dark BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you missed out on our last pink Saturday! Hope the power wasn't out for too long. Your stars, houses, and Dresdens all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Pretty pinks..love the Dresden Plates. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pink blocks, I espe ially love those pink Dresden blocks. Must admit I've never tried that pattern before though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are all so cute. Those tiny houses just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful pink blocks. I especially love the Dresdens--can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Maggie! I missed you last week, glad you're okay. I love all your pink blocks. I made a pink Dresden plate back in the day for my mother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your blocks are so pretty in pink. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s fun to see your last burst of pink! I’ll keep watching your blog, for more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete