Tuesday, May 5, 2020

progress

Last week's to do:
1. cut unity mystery clue 2 - done


2. cut old world mystery 4 - done


3. mow - done I am getting better at this
4. cut shirt scraps - done
I had this bag of scraps and I wanted to cut them into triangles.


I didn't count how many triangles I made. If it didn't make a triangle, it went into a string and crumb bag. I had 3 1/2 in, and 2 1/2 in, and a few 2 in. There is no particular plan, just cutting the scraps from cut offs when I was cutting large blocks from the sleeves.


Next week's to do:
1. mow again
2. cut unity 3
3. cut old world 5
4. dig out the unicorn quilt and decide what I need to do to finish it.
5. Put a quilt ufo on the frame

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! Ooh, those stacks of triangles look so pretty and tempting. So many possibilities with them as well. You made great progress on all of last week's list - you can't ask for more than that. Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorting and cutting scrap bags of fabric is so helpful for future use - you did a great job with those plaid scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like quilts made with plaids, they seem to have a different look than fabrics normally used, a more rustic look I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress happening at yours.... in the sewing room and with the mowing too, by the sounds. :) Thanks for sharing at Clever Chameleon.

    ReplyDelete