Friday, May 8, 2020

mystery clue 5

Oh dear, the reveal for the old world mystery quilt is today, and, I am behind a clue. I was doing really well keeping up with the clues until, of course, the end. It is a stunning quilt. I am thrilled with it and hope my choices will be as lovely.


I needed to make a big mess with clue 5.


It was a bit like piecing a puzzle to find strips that were nearly the right size to make sets.



I cut the strip sets, and, then, needed to make more. This was a great stash buster. I have some oldies but goodies in the strips. It is good to see them again, but, good to see them go.


I'm linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a brilliant "mess" in progress! Not really a mess though--very organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been doing a lot of stash busting between the different projects. Lots of fun neutrals in those strips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have fabric I bought a few years ago that I now question why I bought it! I can imagine stuff from my first life as a quilter 10+ years ago. LOL!

    ReplyDelete