Monday, May 18, 2020

unity quilt 3

I tried to make progress on the unity mystery quilt last week. I have all the pieces cut, sewn and the stars sewn together. They are so cute, but, it seemed to take forever to make them. The reveal for old country mystery quilt came out and I really want to work on that. We have been outside more and I have been quilting on the longarm.


The flying geese were the littlest I have ever made. It was important to make sure the red was on the right and aqua on the left.




Did I mention they are very cute?



Unity mystery quilt is a quiltville mystery / quilt along by Bonnie Hunter.
clue 1
clue 2 A
clue 2 B


My other quiltville mysteries

I am linking:


5 comments:

  1. I have had my fill of Bonnie's mystery quilts for awhile LOL and that is after just making one of them :) - so many little pieces - I'm glad you are having fun with them though I know so many like to do them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute stars! You're headed in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job keeping at it! It is such a great scrap buster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You zoomed ahead this week! They are really cute stars. Hope stitching and attaching round three goes quickly.

    ReplyDelete