Wednesday, May 9, 2018

square dance clue one finished

I had leftover strips from  a project in a project box that I didn't want to finish. I thought they would make perfect pieces for the square dance mystery at My Carolina Home. I was able to cut all the prints I needed and all the fabric A s. I think that is all for clue #1. I am making the queen size version. I wasn't sure until I started cutting. I thought I would cut until I ran out of scraps. I didn't, so I am stopping at queen size.


The cutting has been easy, just rectangles. If you want to join the mystery it is here. at My Carolina Home is hosting a mystery quilt 

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP



3 comments:

  1. Amazing how far we can stretch the leftovers. Many a quilt have been born from just that. Have made a few mystery quilts over the years, they have been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on re-purposing all those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen size - hope it goes together quickly!

    ReplyDelete