Saturday, May 5, 2018

soul in pink

May rainbow scrap challenge color is pink and rose. ooo how lovely.  But what a surprise to find only a handful of 2 1/2 strips in those colors. hmmmm I must not make enough pink things. With the colors so far, I have had a whole drawer full of strips in that color.


I had enough to make the monthly soul searching block at my Friday small group. I like it in pink.


I think I will spend some time outdoors today and soak up a little Spring.

I am linking to
 SewCan She

rsc18 super saturday

3 comments:

  1. Great pinks you have. Good looking block too. I also played outside lots today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's good that you had enough PINK for your RSC block this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pinks. I'm a bit short on pinks as well. Not sure how I'm coming up with 3 squared away blocks for this month.

    ReplyDelete