Monday, May 28, 2018

a double delight

At the end, of what was a very quick month, I have finished all my goals for one monthly goals. Where this month went, I don't know. sigh...
I saved most of the finishing for the last minute so I am pleased I even finished.
This is the 4th quiltville mystery quilt double delight. It is still a free mystery on Bonnie Hunter's blog. Published in January 2009.
I love the colors and how the pink four patches create a grid around the block.

On Mondays, Jo of Jo's Country junction has a string challenge. She wants to finish all the string quilts in Bonnie Hunter's String fling book before her next book is published ( Dec 2018). I checked my quiltville projects to see if and what I wanted to do as part of the challenge. I decided to finish all the mystery quilts. I have them all started except maybe one ( orca bay).

I am linking to:


Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar



boms away   link in sidebar

Oh Scrap   link in sidebar

One monthly goal


12 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful quilt and looks huge. Congratulations on finishing.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like your color choices for this quilt! Good luck on reaching your goal of finishing your mystery quilts. I have faith you'll reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I have never done one of Bonnie's mysteries but have certainly seen a lot of beautiful finishes online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maggie,
    What a beautiful finish and how great that you met your goal for the month! It has been a crazy busy month for me as well, and here we are not even to the end with our May OMGs finished. That is amazing! I had four of five graduations already plus a retirement party, so I'm surprised I made my goal as well. Happy Memorial Day! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! on your finish. It's lovely in pink and orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks lovely! That's a great goal. Best of luck with it. Are you using OMG for all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Double Delight pattern... it's a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for your inspiration on the Show and Tell Monday !! Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Double Delight with all the pink and orange! This is one of my favorite designs of Bonnie Hunter, although I wasn't following her at that time and haven't, as yet, made this quilt. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely quilt! I have been wanting to make this one, too. Good luck on your quest to finish the rest of her string quilts. Sandy at sewhigh.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete