Sunday, May 27, 2018

Stash report May 27, 2018

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 219 1/4 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 131 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 87 1/2 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min 7 days this week.
I am still working on my hexie quilt and have added 3 more flowers


I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

Oh scrap

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hexie flowers! it's amazing what can be accomplished with 15 minutes a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexies look great. I like the Hippie Baby too. Very 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hexie flowers. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on steady sewing time! The hexagons are coming along nicely. I really do like your choice of fabric style. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! It always amazes me what someone can accomplish in such a short amount of time each day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh.....still re-thinking to continue my hexagons scrappy, or actually taking apart what I have and trying to make somewhat of a pattern....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hexies! Very pretty. Congrats on finding time to stitch. Sorry for being so late to reply to last week's post. Thank you for linking up each week.

    ReplyDelete