Tuesday, April 24, 2018

yellow birch trees

In preparation for quilt guild show this fall, one of our members made and donated 2 barn quilts to sell. I have a barn and have tried to wrangle a barn quilt for it for some time. I even took a class, but we made a little one and I guess, I have been intimidated by the whole process. Sandy also mentioned 
she would take orders. Hmm...
Guess what I can hang on my barn now? It is wonderful!


I finished the last 3 yellow birch trees for the rainbow scrap challenge.


And my design board is getting full with all the rainbow goodies.


I am linking to:
Free Motion by the River
to do tuesday
too cute tuesday

5 comments:

  1. I love your barn quilt! Yay!! And your rainbow birch trees are fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie,
    Oh how I love that barn quilt! The colors are gorgeous. Your birch trees look great and will really pop with the other trees on your design wall.
    ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your barn quilt is awesome! I love that! Your Birch Tree blocks are looking fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new barn quilt! Lots of fun scrappy blocks up on your design wall.

    ReplyDelete