Monday, April 16, 2018

hippie baby

I would like to share how I am moving along my quiltville mystery quilt challenge, But I'm not moving. I did finish a mystery quilt last week- Carolina Crossroads. But I have already shared that.
however, I can't find the next 2 mystery quilts on the project shelves. But, I did find an interesting project box, and while I am looking for double delight mystery quilt, I will quickly finish these projects in the box and empty it.  Squirrel....

 #1 Hippie Baby

I made a jelly roll quilt a few years ago and had 8 blocks leftover. I thought they would be enough to make a baby quilt. I have decided on a quick pattern, and now I have to decide on the background.
The pattern is from fat quarter shop, called jelly roll slice. I liked this one.

Did I like it because of the gray background?


 or did I like the piecing so I could use the lighter background?


 hmm .... I will walk around it today and then decide. Which do you like?

I am linking to:


Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar



boms away   link in sidebar

4 comments:

  1. I prefer the interaction of the white with your colors. The colors are crisp and the white sets them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white pops, but maybe for baby the gray is best? Love the colors in the strips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the white too, but you can't really go wrong with either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your link this week on Show and Tell Monday / Bambi

    ReplyDelete