Monday, April 23, 2018

hippie love

I have not worked on the Quiltville mystery challenge at all this week. But I did find double delight mystery quilt. Which was next and temporarily missing. It was buried in a project bag.


I have been distracted, and happily so, with the new project.
The longer I worked on the hippie baby quilt, the more I thought it would make a great quilt for my Grandson in Utah. I thought it was too small, but I had an idea to make it bigger that would say just what I wanted it to say.  Such an adventure. I am just winging it.


The hearts were added because I had run out of background fabric. I like them.



The borders are ready. It won't be long now.




I am linking to:


Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar



boms away   link in sidebar

Oh Scrap   link in sidebar

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful bright colours for a beautiful baby quilt.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness -- this is going to be SO FABULOUS! You go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your colors for Double Delight. Very pretty. And the baby quilt is going to be loved so much. Lovely! Thanks for linking with Design Wall Monday, I appreciate you. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing kaleidoscope quilt from the recycled shirts! Very effective.

    Genting Crown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kathy - love the phrase "turning chaos into order". Preeti, you are a very talented writer (and quilter!)

    สล็อต ออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to get the size you want! It's going to be a very cute quilt.

    ReplyDelete