Friday, April 13, 2018

Carolina Crossroads finish

Carolina Crossroads is finished.
This was the first Quiltville mystery in 2007. I didn't join in until a couple years later.
The colors are brighter than they seem on my monitor. The blues are batiks.


I used a sheet on the back and a squooshed swirl to quilt it.

This was one of my April goals for One monthly goal. If I finish the mystery quilts in order, I have 2008 Orange Crush and 2008 old tobacco road finished. The next one to do is Double Delight from 2009.
I have 7 finished and the rest have been started and are in various stages of completion. I have a page at the top of the page to show what I am working to do.

I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop


4 comments:

  1. Great color choices! I bet it's even more striking in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilt (I made it too in purple and yellow), congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a gorgeous finish! I didn't realize that Carolina Crossroads was Bonnie's first mystery. Thanks for sharing that tidbit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I am so happy for your finish. The colors are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete