Wednesday, January 23, 2019

snowflake

I have most of the Christmas snowflake assembled. I ordered a red stripe fabric for a border. I don't know, yet, if I will like it. I showed the quilt to the guild, and I will teach a Saturday workshop March 30th. I think they will like doing it if they give themselves a chance to try it.
I did mine in Christmas fabrics, but it would like great in any color combination.


How I started this quilt is here and here and here. and here and here.

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

Oh Scrap

6 comments:

  1. wow, wow, wow!!!
    your quilt top is awesome!
    thanks so much for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty quilt, Maggie! Ordering fabric online is like that — half of my stash is fabric that came in the mail looking not quite as I’d expected! I hope that when your border fabric shows up, it’s a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a red striped binding! It's going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this block, it makes a gorgeous quilt. Wish I lived close enough to come to your class in March.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one beautiful quilt,!! Enjoy it ! Great inspiration for a new start in 2019 !

    ReplyDelete