Friday, March 4, 2022

finished top dart

I decided to add a border to dart. I was able to use leftover pieces of jelly roll strips and I wish I could say there were no scraps left, but, there are. I am using a brown backing and black binding strips

dart -a free pattern.

Time for this quilt to go into the "to be quilted" closet

pressed, back and binding

As part of a new month, I did a check on my Ufo count for the year so far. I link up with Quilting Gail and PHD for the February report.


I am linking to:

10 comments:

  1. Good thinking on using up some of the leftover jelly roll strips for the border, Maggie. Your quilt top looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dart turned out great! I like the border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are always strips left. Why is that?!?? Thanks for linking up to TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The border on Dart is the perfect finishing touch! I like your report card too. Congrats on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that quilt. Way to use up some ..pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not usually a big fan of modern style quilts, but I really like this one. It just looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt top is gorgeous! Lot of pretty fabrics here, and the border is a great finishing touch. Too bad, there are some left overs, and you will have to make a scrap quilt ;))
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress on your UFOS!!! It's fantastic that you have 4 done already this year!!! :-)
    Thanks for Linking to the PHD in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful quilt! And wow, what progress you've made this year on UFOs. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete