Monday, March 28, 2022

16 patch

I wanted make a few 16 patch blocks from my 2 1/2 inch squares. I made several colors last year as part of the color block challenge with Debbie Brown. But, I didn't make black. I took my squares with me to our guild's open sew Saturday and made a few blocks. When I was done I only had a a few left in the box, but, I have a whole drawer that hasn't been sorted yet. This year's quiltville leader/ ender challenge uses 2 1/2 in squares. Hopefully, that will reduce the drawerful.

 ugh -the bottom block will have to change



I am linking:

3 comments:

  1. Those black and white prints are so pretty together! I am torn between keeping my scraps sorted by color, then by shape inside the color bin, or just keeping a bin of 2-1/2 inch squares in all colors. Seems like the latter would be pretty convenient.
    Thanks for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blocks turned out so good! Nice way to use up the scraps.

    ReplyDelete