Sunday, March 20, 2022

stash report March 20, 2022

I am not sewing for little ones any more so I am trying to reduce my kid friendly fabrics. I have these for sale on Etsy - spongebob here

3 yards

alphabet panel here

panel full alphabet

Stash report  March 20, 2022

fabric added: 0  yards 

fabric added year to date: 21.75 yards

fabric used: 3 yards- to goodwill

fabric used year to date: 94 yards 

75.25 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 5 days last week


My rug is back home with me, all done swapping , and ready to make decisions for borders and background. I really don't have a plan, yet.....


I am linking to:

12 comments:

  1. Your rug looks great! I can't wait to see your border/background decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics, you are doing well with your stash busting. I love your rug it's so colourful it will be amazing once it's finished. Have a peaceful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your herd of sheep is very colourful! A great project with your hooking friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little and colorful sheeps.
    Looking for how you will finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rug is fabulous! Such a great idea to have a hooking round robin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, all of you did a great job with the rug, I love the pink one ;) Your rainbow sheep is unifiying them all. Have fun with the border!
    Thank you for sharing the fun hooking rug round robin, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sheep are looking awesome. They can not help but make one smile. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sheep! That's such a fun rug. You've been moving along with your projects, hope this week is at least as productive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your rug is by far my favorite! Love it. Love also that it's a result of your friendships. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete