Wednesday, March 2, 2022

A new goal for March

 March is here already, and, so far, it is coming in like a lamb which means it will leave like lion. I have a one monthly goal for March. I have the top ready for shine, and, I want to quilt it and bind it this month. I started this pattern in January 2020 as part of the rainbow scrap challenge. After I started, I was smitten.  It is a free pattern offered on moda bake shop. It will be nice to get it finished.


While I am waiting on the next color for March and the rainbow scrap challenge, I am sewing scraps 

easy breezy 1/12/ inch

go fish leader/ender

I  am linking to:

oh scrap sunday






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your Shine blocks into a quilt top, Maggie! Border? No border? It's going to be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree; this is a beautiful top! Great goal for this month, getting it finished. Can't wait to see. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete