Tuesday, November 5, 2019

tiny blocks

I think these blocks are so cute. I made these last week for the tiny Tuesday sampler from the rainbow scrap challenge. I am a little behind in my blocks.



I am enjoying sewing the wonky courthouse blocks in the evening at my treadle. As long as I have the strips in the right size, I can get them done quickly. I often run out of neutral strips, and then, I have to go on a scavenger hunt to find more of them.


Today is a beautiful fall day with actual sunshine, and I have a quilt group meeting tonight that I am looking forward to attending.

I am linking to:
to do tuesday

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! These are cute little blocks. I especially like the fishies, and that gray border really highlights the fabrics so nicely. Thanks for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pinks in your Tiny blocks! I really like the wonky courthouse steps blocks, too - they're tempting me!

    ReplyDelete