Tuesday, November 19, 2019

more courthouse steps blocks

I am starting to see what this wonky courthouse steps quilt will look like when finished. I am joining squares together in sections to make it easier to assemble. More here.
I have really enjoyed making this quilt in the evening when it is dark and cold. It adds a little bright. It is s free pattern from Bonnie Hunter at quiltvile.


I have November and December swap blocks sewn and ready to trim. Which means I am finished with the swap. It will be a top priority for next year to assemble the quilt. I hope. More here




I am linking to:
to do tuesday

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! Your Wonky Courthouse Steps look fabulous, and wowee what a great use of scraps. I'll have to check out Bonnie's pattern. I have a whole drawer full of strips leftover from bindings and other projects. I'm guessing enough for a decent sized quilt. Thanks for linking up today! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The courthouse steps blocks do look fun and bright! You've made a lot of them in a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your courthouse steps blocks, a real riot of colours!

    ReplyDelete