Friday, November 1, 2019

November goals

It's November and time for a new one monthly goal. Yesterday, I blogged about finishing all the blocks for my October goal. For the month of November, I want to arrange my swap basket blocks into a top. I could set them block to block...


or on point...

Last year, about this time, I was working on a quilt for my Granddaughter. I don't remember what distracted me, but, this is as far as I sewed.  I had a panel and a layer cake to match.


I need to lay it all out again, and try to remember what I had planned, and finish it. That is my most important goal for the month. It would be best if I do it before the new quiltville mystery at Thanksgiving.


I am linking to:


4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!! I like those blocks and they will make a great top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fun projects to tackle this month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun goal! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete