Saturday, November 16, 2019

woven

At friday quilt group, I had a chance to layout the woven checkerboard quilt on the floor. Cynthia of Quilting is more fun than housework, had made this quilt last year and I really liked it. I have been making the double 4 patch as part of the rainbow scrap challenge this year. It is time to actually sew it together.


I also started putting the wonky courthouse square together in 4s. I can't wait to finish it. It is using up bits and bobs of scraps.


I am linking to:


6 comments:

  1. having fun with your scraps! you are using up some and that is always nice to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! I hadn’t seen this double nine patch! Another idea for my RSC next year! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The woven checkerboard is just great, Maggie! I love all the color in contrast with the black sashing. Such a great way to use 4 patches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea on sub assembling the wonky courthouse blocks. I think i will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great to see it checkerboard quilt. I was just thinking about making another one. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete