Monday, August 12, 2019

snowman rug

Nothing new is really happening here, until I find a new normal from surgery. Hubby has been off of work taking care of me and we are starting to talk about him going back to work. So I am a good deal better.
I have pulled my rug hooking out for when I am just sitting and resting. I can hook 2 or 3 strips before I need to move again. I don't see any pictures of this rug on the blog yet. Here are the first and second cute snowmen.


and Jimmy Durante snowman.


I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. hope you are feeling a lot better - how long does normal recovery take from the back surgery you had?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you're doing better! Keep up the good recuperating! :-). Those snowman rugs are just adorable, and the snowman season will be here before we know it (says the girl who is sweltering in the 90s-100s down in North Carolina!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Sounds like you're getting back to normal. Your Jimmy Durante comment cracked me up -- he does resemble him though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes there are seasons in our lives, this is one for you. Maybe time to reflect on what future projects you want to work on. Maybe time to just be still and listen? Hope you are feeling better every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snowmen are coming along nicely. Thanks for sharing with Moving it Forward!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are starting to feel better. Very fun snowmen! You are managing to get progress on multiple fronts even if you've not quite reached normal yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a super cute rug! I'm sorry you had to have back surgery - it has to be a tremendous adjustment, and I sure hope things have improved quite a bit since this post went up.

    ReplyDelete