Thursday, July 11, 2019

finish along goals

I finished 4 quilts for the 2019 finish along in the second quarter. I have plenty of goals leftover for the third quarter.  I will be having back surgery in the next week, so I don't know how much that will effect my sewing and blogging or for how long.
I am working on the binding for allietare, and, I have sugar mountain ready to put on the long arm.


I have a few more garden party blocks, and


another batch of 50 -4 patches for sand castles.


My list for the 3rd quarter:
1.wiggle time
2. allietare
4. sweet land of liberty
5. unicorn
6. good fortune
7. crazy 6
8. countryside cottage
9. sugar mountain
10. jelly mystery
11. melba applique
12.on ringo lake
13. scrappy twirl
14. soul searching


I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Prayers that your surgery goes well and you are back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're making the most of your time before your surgery! Best wishes on a textbook procedure and smooth recovery process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your projects are progressing nicely! Wishing you a speedy recovery from your surgery. Thank you for linking up to Creative Compulsions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely list! I hope you are recovering well from your surgery, and have an opportunity to enjoy making some progress on your projects!
    Thank you for joining in the Finish-A-Long, on behalf of all our hosts!

    ReplyDelete