Saturday, July 13, 2019

wiggle finish

I have a finish for the rainbow scrap challenge this week. I found the pattern in a magazine, and it was called rainbow baby, but, I recognized the name of the designer of one of my favorite bloggers, Cynthia Brunz. She has the pattern called wiggle time, and can be found here at quilting is more fun than housework. I really like it in rainbow colors. This was my first machine only binding. I could use more practice, but it will be fine for a baby. This is my 9th finish for the year.


I started it here and here.
I did dig into the pink scrap bucket for the color of July and the rainbow scrap challenge.


I found some pieces that were too big to be scraps, so, they are folded and put away. I did some cutting, but need more time for sewing.


This finish is part of the 2019 finish along

My list for the 3rd quarter:
1.wiggle time finished
2. allietare finished
4. sweet land of liberty
5. unicorn
6. good fortune finished
7. crazy 6
8. countryside cottage
9. sugar mountain finished
10.En provence finished
11. melba applique
12.on ringo lake finished
13. scrappy twirl
14. soul searching
I am linking to:
rsc19 super saturday



14 comments:

  1. That's a sweet baby quilt. have you decided what you're going to make with all your pink scraps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wiggle finish quilt. It looks so bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful cheerful quilt for a baby! And such nice quilting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, that's a great finish! I love the way you quilted it, too, with the curves echoing the square pieces. I'm definitely putting Wiggletime on my to-make list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet finish! So cheerful and light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great quilt! The quilting is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 9th finish for the year! Lovely rainbow quilt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute finish and I love the feathered quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and pretty little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you made with my pattern. It is such a bright and happy quilt. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your finish of such an adorable quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It really is cute! Definitely must get that pattern. I need a baby quilt by October for my sister in law’s great grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your finish!! I love this in rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete