Sunday, July 21, 2019

allietare 2015


I am scheduling this post ahead, and hoping I am recovering well from surgery. I am really excited to have finished this quilt.This is the 2015 quiltville mystery quilt allietare. I had the top together before it was set aside. I did add borders. This is Bonnie Hunter's 14th mystery and my 15th finished. I have 3 more to go to have all the mystery quilts done. I really hope that I have them done before the next mystery is released in November.



I really like the colors.




This is part of my finish a long goals and my one monthly goal for July

My list for the 3rd quarter:
1.wiggle time finished
2. allietare finished
4. sweet land of liberty
5. unicorn
6. good fortune finished
7. crazy 6
8. countryside cottage
9. sugar mountain finished
10.En provence finished
11. melba applique
12.on ringo lake finished
13. scrappy twirl
14. soul searching

I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. She's a beauty. Hope your recovery is going well. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty quilt - hope all is going well with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is gorgeous!!! Hope you are recovering well. Just rest and get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, that is beautiful! I really love the reds, yellows and grays together. Hope your back surgery went as planned and your recuperation is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I am also slowly but surely working on some of Bonnie's previous mysteries -- but I only have three done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous quilt! I hope your recovery is going well! Thanks for linking up to Creative Compulsions.

    ReplyDelete