Monday, September 12, 2016

hedgehogs


We lost our internet ( we use att uverse) and one computer during a lightning strike early Saturday morning. Mother Nature has sure been unpredictable. I have been unable to be online. I'm sure I never meant to be so dependent on cell phones and internet.
sigh...
I was able to finish all the hedgehogs for my fancy forest quilt. They are so cute! Each one has a different personality.



My daughter's birthday was Friday, and Her dad and I decided to celebrate by having a lobster. LOL. we have never done anything like this. Kroger had them for $5.00. It was so funny, and yummy.
Fortunately, he was already dead or I'm sure neither one of us could have boiled him. We live in Indiana, what do we know about lobsters? LOL

I'm linking to : Main crush monday  , making monday, and moving it forward. And I have figures out how to have the links on the right sidebar for  easy access. 

10 comments:

  1. So sorry about your Internet - its always amazing to me how attached I am to my devices. I hope you enjoyed your lobster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those porcupines. Glad I met you through Main Crush Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel is adorable, lots of Hazels are perfection! Our power went out saturday afternoon and didn't come on until well after midnight! It's fun for an hour...gotta love those summer storms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, internet loss, no fun! You hedgehogs are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't it amazing how quickly we have all got used to unlimited internet use? Your hazels are all great, they do all have their own expressions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hedgehog blocks are sooo sooo cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hedgehogs -- just got that pattern and hope to take a shot at myself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh darn, your hedgehogs are so darn cute. I have Elizabeth's pattern with all the animals and used the fox. But I may need to make some hedgehogs too. More want to makes! Ugh on the problems with lightening strikes. I keep my long arm unplugged when done with it but I leave my DSM plugged in and always have to run to unplug. I should just get in the habit of unplugging. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hedgehogs make me smile. They are fabulous. Sorry about your internet woes.

    ReplyDelete