Saturday, September 17, 2016

cutting away



I have tried to finish up projects that are hanging around. I like the sense of accomplishment, but I was anxious to start something new. Finding a balance is difficult for me. I found just what filled the craving. I had already string pieced the blocks for pfefferneuse during a string piecing opportunity.
But I hadn't cut the hourglass blocks - cutting is fun - seeing fabric being used  is fun -perfect for a rainy day. There are 1,000 1/4 square triangles in the box in red and neutrals, finishing the hourglass blocks at 3 inches.


So now this project is ready for the "I just have to chain piece" stage and one step closer to finish. But I didn't start a new project.  I am just brilliant
This is a Bonnie Hunter pattern from her book






No comments:

Post a Comment