Friday, May 3, 2024

Lucky stars finish

I started my lucky stars quilt in January 0f 2023 as part of the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I made the stars each month using the color of the month. My plan was to use colors in a Kaffe jelly roll that I wanted to use from my stash.

I had my lucky star blocks sorted into rows by color of the stars in November 2023. It was ready to be quilted in December. I drew the number of this quilt to quilt in April. I had it quilted by the 30th but it needed to be bound. Now, it is finshed.

62 x 78 = 15 yards



I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Love your pretty stars, Maggie. and the backing fabric is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great finish!! the fabrics are so bright and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a bright and happy looking quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, pretty! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and happy stars! I love the quilted swirls, and the colorful binding, everything is pretty.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous finish and I love the bright, cheerful stars and logs framing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so clever how you framed each star and got a fancy "sashing" look! Such a happy quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a pretty quilt! I love the rainbow of stars and the colorful sashings, too. Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete