Thursday, January 18, 2018

making more soap

more soap. This batch included hyacinth, gardenia, and bird of paradise. I am not a flowery person. But the overall smell in the house was wonderful. I included goats milk, shea butter, mango butter.


I feel a little behind on my rainbow challenges, and my turtle quilt has reached a stalemate. I have the turtle applique panel together. I may not have anything to report by the weekend. Have you noticed that if you concentrate on one thing, something gets neglected?



I am linking (links in the sidebar) to:
needle and thread thursdays
oh scrap

2 comments:

  1. I recognize those turtles!!! They're coming along great - maybe because they're so cute to begin with! Can't wait to see your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turtles are looking good. You've got some of my favorites in your soap, I bet the house smelled like a garden.

    ReplyDelete