Wednesday, October 30, 2019

courthouse

I really had no intention of starting another "string" project, but, I did want to clean the treadle area from the last one. As I picked up the strings all over the place, I just sort of started sewing them like the new Bonnie Hunter wonky courthouse steps. Oh my, they are fun. She is offering this pattern as a freebie and it is downloadable on her site.

I am making mine really stringy and scrappy with leftovers from the mess I have made "stringing" before this.

I just needed to trim a few to get an idea of the size and look of the block. I do like the wonky part.




I am linking to:




3 comments:

  1. I have a box of strings I need to use - you and another have given me ideas for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I can't do wonky! I straighten things on walls, even when it's not mu stuff!! LOL But they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are great! And it's very tempting to start some of my own, too! :)

    ReplyDelete