Thursday, September 26, 2019

ringo lake finish

On ringo lake mystery quilt is finished just in time for my one monthly goal. This is my 17th quiltville mystery completion and was the 2017 mystery quilt. I really love the blocks finishing into the border. I have also finished good fortune for this month, I just don't have a picture yet. For the rest of the mystery quilts I have made, from Bonnie Hunter, check my mystery quilt page here. This will also be a finish along goal.



I had a fun backing in my stash.


This is part of my 2019 finish along goals

My list for the 3rd quarter:
1.wiggle time finished
2. allietare finished
4. sweet land of liberty
5. unicorn
6. good fortune finished
7. crazy 6
8. countryside cottage
9. sugar mountain finished
10.En provence finished
11. melba applique
12.on ringo lake finished
13. scrappy twirl
14. soul searching

I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays

one monthly goal

13 comments:

  1. It's wonderful!! I love the backing fabric, so cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay -- your On Ringo Lake is glorious! Congratulations! I'll look forward to seeing your Good Fortune quilt in a future post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the finish! Your version turned out beautifully and I love the backing. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! I've never done a Mystery BOM...I'm too much of a control freak I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful!! and your backing is so cute! I am impressed that you have done all of them!! Thanks for linking up to FONF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! So worth the work that I know had to have gone into it. I haven't made this mystery quilt but i have made a couple and they are a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, how beautiful this quilt is. Congratulation on a most fabulous finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the palette you chose. Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great quilt! I love your zebra backing. :)
    MelvaLovesScraps(at)NolanQualityCustoms(dot)com

    ReplyDelete