Monday, April 8, 2019

stars

I had some time this weekend, while watching general conference, holding my sweet new Grandson.


I enjoyed making the green scraptastic star so much, I decided to see if I had enough red and yellow 2 1/2 inch squares to catch up with the rainbow scrap challenge. This hadn't been a planned rainbow quilt, until, I was playing in the squares.


Umm.. I had plenty of squares haha. I have even pulled aqua squares for April's color.





My oldest son being a loving daddy makes me happy. This is number six for him.


I am linking to:



5 comments:

  1. Awww - what a sweetie pie! Your blocks are nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little guy! Looks like he would be fun to cuddle with! I like those stars, too - perfect for playing with your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable cuddlebug.congrats to all. Love your stars......dont make me start another project....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh -- your grandson is so precious!! Thank you for sharing him with us through the photos! My sons are both in the Terrible Teens (yes, that's a thing) with all of their baby sweetness worn off and their manly adultness not quite in evidence... ;-). So, there's hope, right? Back to your quilting. I am really loving your RSC star blocks. You say you're using 2 1/2" squares, huh? I think I have an Accuquilt GO! die that would cut squares that size... Makes me want to start chopping up my scraps RIGHT NOW, but I'm in over my head on projects with deadlines...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know which start I love most -- the red one? the green one? the yellow one? Nope -- the grandson!!!! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete