Tuesday, April 30, 2019

one monthly goal finish

I have been busy trying to rearrange my sewing room. The mess has gotten to me and I want to streamline my sewing furniture. This meant my first visit to ikea in Indianapolis and rethinking what I really want. But, we have slowed down a bit as we have aged, and it has resulted in aches and pains. We have to take time to recover.


At the beginning of April I set a few goals for the one monthly goal challenge here.
I wanted to finish the quiltville mystery quilt Allietare. But, I haven't found any of the fabrics I used in the quilt. SO I have to postpone this finish a bit longer.

And I wanted to assemble the top for my Smith mountain morning quilt. This I was able to do.



I made my April swap blocks for our circa 1880 swap.


And, I am current on all the rainbow scrap challenge projects. April was an aqua month.


I am linking to:


chameleon color linky

Oh scrap

I am linking to:


one monthly goal




6 comments:

  1. Wow you have been so busy! Your Smith Mountain Morning quilt top is beautiful! I love the yellows and greys together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow and grey blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE gray & yellow together so that Smith Mtn quilt is true love for me! How do you feel about May being an orange month? I love orange so problem for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ikea furniture is amazing for our sewing spaces! Your Mountain Smith quilt is beautiful with your soft colors! Great job on finishing a quilt top!

    ReplyDelete