Saturday, March 23, 2019

more rainbow

Green is the color of the month at so scrappy and the rainbow scrap challenge. This week, I have been working a little on my rainbow projects. I think I have the most scraps in the color green, with the most diversity. I'm not sure all greens work well together. do you?

I am enjoying the end of the rainbow quilt. Each color is different and the fact that each "made" fabric is different makes it interesting.
After the fabric is "made" it is very simple to assemble the block. It's a great scrap buster. More on this quilt here.



I've joined two rows together for wiggle time. It is so cute.


more on this quilt here.

I am linking:
lots of green inspiration at:

10 comments:

  1. I found the same thing about greens when I was putting together this months RSC project...so many different shades of green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My green scraps are overflowing too.
    Love your two quilts

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the projects you are doing for the RSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun blocks. Great way to use up those greens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wiggletime just gets more fun as you add the next color! I think that's the perfect way to make that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me it depends on the project whether i mix all greens. Sometimes the olive greens dont play well with the more bluish greens or the bright emerald greens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun RSC projects. Love your Wiggle blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your projects look great! Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Wriggle Room! It's going to look great with all the colors yet to come too!

    ReplyDelete