Sunday, March 31, 2024

stash report march 31, 2024

I won a door prize at my last retreat. The fat quarters are just what I like.

door prize

stash report March 31, 2024

fabric added this week: 1/2  yards

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 9 1/2 yards 

fabric used:  -  0 yards 
fabric used year to date for 2024: 175 yards 

165 1/2 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 2 days last week. 

My progress is slow since I have a self imposed restriction to hooking only at guild and for a couple of hours. Each picture looks much the same as the last. Still I am making progress on the big sky background.


june 19

I am linking to:



15 min to stitch at life in pieces

8 comments:

  1. This Christmas tree skirt always brings a smile to my face. Looking wonderful! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you for winning those fat quarters. Wonderful they are colours you like. Your hooked rug is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to hear about your progress. It will be wonderful when complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stash metrics are awesome for so early in the year. The rug is coming along even if you aren't getting lots of time to work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice fabric win. A little bit of rug hooking here and there still shows progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for winning these fabrics! Your rug looks great, progress is always good!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rug is coming along. Always fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The rug is coming along well. I love seeing the progress!

    ReplyDelete