Friday, March 15, 2024

show off finish

I started this quilt as a means to use my large stash of up cycled shirt fabrics. Show off is a free pattern from quilted twins

I had the rows together in 2020 and it has waited for quilting. As part of my 5 quilt project, it has finally had it's turn on the long arm. It is bigger than I expected - king size - I love it. It is so soft and comfy.

102 x 102 = 28 yards


I used a plaid for the backing, free form bubbles for quilting, and navy binding.


I am linking to:

10 comments:

  1. This such a beautiful quilt. Congratulations on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i Love it!! that would be a great idea for a memory style quilt too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great design for your plaids. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome. I love plaids. Congrats on this charming finish. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pattern is on my list to make. I love all the plaid shirts you used. Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! I love plaids and this design is just great with plaid shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple, but the pattern really showcases those plaids. Congrats on a very fun finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That’s perfect for shirting fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous finish - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sure looks soft and comfy. Love those shirtings. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/03/20/wednesday-wait-loss-372

    ReplyDelete