Sunday, February 18, 2024

stash report February 18 , 2024

I added these 2 100 % cotton sheets to my backing pile. I thought the colors would work with anything and the leftovers would be great in the scrap bins. I don't add sheets from a thrift store to my fabric tallies. I consider that as my thriftiing adventures not my quilting obsession.


 stash report February 18 , 2024

fabric added this week: 0  yards  

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 3 1/2 yards 

fabric used:  -  9  yards  bunnies finish

52 x 62


fabric used year to date for 2024: 101 yards 

97 1/2 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 3 days last week.  We were snowed in for our Friday group sew. It was a surprise blizzard.

I decided to work a little harder on my attendance at my rug hooking guild meetings. I miss everyone. My goal is 2 times a month. I have also decided that I will only work on my Christmas rug there, and, not at home. 

I did attend rug hooking this week. I enjoyed the meeting and managed to add a bit to the Christmas rug. Sometimes, I get bored with the background and hook a little bright spot for fun. 

I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. What a cute bunny quilt! I always love seeing your rug hooking. Are you hoping to finish the tree skirt by this December? Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bunny quilt. Yes I can see doing all that dark background could be tedious but it's going to look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stash metrics are very impressive and it's only February! Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bunny quilt. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bunnies quilt is so cute, I love it! Great progress with your rug, the little house looks fun!
    Thank you for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rug hooking really is an amazing talent! Such a great idea for making the background more interesting! Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you added to your rug hooking. I love the bunny quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bunny quilt is so cute! Love the house too. Reminds me of Dr. Seuss.

    ReplyDelete