Wednesday, April 5, 2023

wool lady table runner

The next Ufo on my 5 quilt list to do, is a table runner. I bought the kit at a quilt show in Ohio a hundred years ago.

I bought the kit from wooly lady in 2013. Most of the applique was done when I opened the box. There is still a little floss work to be done. The colors are gorgeous, the pattern was really nice. I spent a small fortune on the kit, I don't know why I didn't finish it.


I decided I will just pillow case the gorgeous backing to the front, and call it a table runner. I am not going to quilt it. That is probably the reason it has sat unfinished for so long.


I went to the website on the back of the pattern and it is no longer there. I googled it, and found there might be something on facebook.
I  am linking to:

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan to get that one off the UFO list. The colors are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, it is a wonder you hadn't finished it before now. Can't wait to see the completion. That wool is yummy! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely table runner. I like the idea of a wool table runner -- for display only. I need a new hand project.... Great finish.

    ReplyDelete