Sunday, April 16, 2023

stash report April 16, 2023

I added a few Springy precuts to my stash. There is something about Spring that brings out the love for all things pretty.

charm squares in the middle are flannel - cute

 stash report April 16, 2023

fabric added: 5 yards

fabric added year to date: 56 yards 

fabric used: 28 yards   kristals finished      scrappy pinwheels finished

87 1/ 2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 6 days last week. 

I have a goal to add one strip of wool to my village rug everyday. Some days I add more. Sundays, I spend real time on it, and make a little more progress. 

B cause I like to hook rugs

I took pictures at my last rug hooking meeting, I thought I would share.

Vivian's

jan's

Jan's

someones's new start

I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Having a goal for each day with your rug hooking will get you to the finish line. It’s looking good! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty charm packs. All those rugs are beautiful. You have some very talented friends. Enjoy your rug hooking today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Morrison Park bundle, it looks very Springy indeed! Your letter border is coming along nicely, one strip a day is a great goal. Those rugs are beautiful too, well done ladies!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rug hooking looks an interesting project. Is it hard on the hand and wrist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply adore your rug! Thanks for sharing the others they are pretty too. Thanks also for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snowman on a stick! Look forward to seeing how you use the florals.

    ReplyDelete