Friday, September 25, 2026

stack and whack leaves is finished

I chose my  older ( 2012) ufo, stack and whack leaves. quilt for the rainbow scrap challenge in August. I was able to finish it for September. The leaves were done and even trimmed when I opened the box. The box was full of fabric, and I used some for sashings and borders. 

56x64= 15 yards



I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different     it changes every week

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

oh scrap
wednesday wait loss

I am linking: 

11 comments:

  1. A perfect finish for the start of autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out beautifully!! Awesome finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the finish. What an eye popper it would be if our autumnal leaves looked like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun quilt, and I always love to see if you kept the stack and whacks together or change them up. Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the finish! Love the colors and the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice to finish for September! Now you're ready for fall. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/09/30/wednesday-wait-loss-504

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stack and whack is on my want to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quilt to have finished this time of year. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finish, Maggie! Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings.

    ReplyDelete