Friday, September 11, 2026

scrappy two bits is finished

I have a finish of an older ufo. The stars were part of a group swap years ago. two bits was a pattern from 'quilting is more fun than housework' I used 1 1/2 , 2, and 2 1/2 inch strips. I wanted to use some of my odd low volume strips, and a little bit of color. I added it to my to do list in 2020 because I had a pile of swap blocks I wanted to use. In June, I used it as my light ufo for the rainbow scrap challenge. It was also on my 5 quilt list for 2026.






I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different     it changes every week

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

oh scrap
wednesday wait loss

I am linking: 

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful finish! I love how you incorporated a little color among those low volume strips. Very clever layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful, Maggie! I love the low volumes with a pop of color here and there. And the friendship stars are perfect for the middle of each block, too!

    ReplyDelete