Sunday, September 27, 2020

stash report: September 27, 2020

 I can't believe it is the end of September already. Besides having too much fabric, it's time to see what my stash report would be.

I was very fortunate to receive a gift of fabric from someone cleaning their closets. It was a magical bundle of fun.




Stash report  September 2020


Fabric Used this week: 32 yards - 

Fabric Used year to Date: 300.25 yards

Fabric Added this week: 31 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 148.75 yards
net fabric: 151.5 yards used more than bought

I sewed at least 15 minutes per day 

This is all I have left of the center background of my snowman rug, to hook. It is getting very close. I need to decide on the border, and get started on plans on how I want to finish it.






I am linking to:






15 min to stitch at life in pieces

12 comments:

  1. You were gifted some very interesting fabrics. I've had large Japanese prints like that before and used them as backing because I didn't want to cut them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you did luck out with the pretties! Nice haul, that! Your hooked snowman is darling! Have fun playing today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute snowman. I have never done any rughooking, but I guess it is never too late to learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric you received. So colorful! I love your snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snowman is so cute! So nice to get some lovely fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were gifted some beautiful fabrics! Your snowman rug is really coming along, looks great. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snowman rug is so cute and what a great gift from a friend with those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those new fabrics look like a great addition to your stash! Maybe they could be used for quilt backings?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing how Mr. Snowman is coming along! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a generous gift you received! Those Asian fabrics are lovely! Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some really pretty fabrics from your friend's clean up. You've been doing really well on getting in stitching time every day. It definitely shows in the finishes you've been posting.

    ReplyDelete