Friday, August 24, 2018

glitter blocks finished

And with that, the last 4 of the glitter blocks are done. I checked the dimensions, and I may want it bigger, but, not by making any more of these blocks. The blocks were not hard but challenging. And I did get into a rhythm when putting them together. I will have to get creative.


I wonder if I might like to add vertical bands. Although I like them altogether. It was a magical day outside for photos. Most of these blocks were made from scraps from a quilter's estate. 




I am linking to:

3 comments:

  1. THose are really cool blocks - they look rather difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty blocks. I feel like I am looking through a kaleidoscope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous blocks! It's going to be a fun and colorful quilt when you get them all set together.

    ReplyDelete