Friday, October 27, 2017

More cheddar blocks

I have really concentrated on the cheddar sampler quilt, trying to get 56 blocks made by the end of the month. I have nearly 50, so it is still doable.This block took a little studying to decide how to approach it. Mostly, I am going by picture. I know that if there are 2 columns the blocks are 3 1/2, if there are 3 columns the blocks are 2 1/2 ,and if there are 4 columns the blocks are 1 1/2.
This is called mosaic




I spent one day making a block, making a pass on a customer quilt, making another block, repeat, because I wanted to get both of them done.


clay's choice
 fake lemoyne star
chained star

I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop


1 comment:

  1. Your cheddar blocks are really coming along. I would have never thought to pair plaids with the cheddar, it's a fabulous combination!

    ReplyDelete