Friday, October 6, 2017

pumpkin patch

I thought this might be a timely quilt to work on for a bit. I have had it ready to go together for a few years. It might be fun just to re acquaint myself with it and have some fall fun. I love Halloween with all it's colors. But I especially wanted to make the letters.

I found it in an old magazine.

I made the 4 patches.

 While it is for fun, my main project, cheddar sampler, has at least been started. It may take a while to get these made since everything is so small.

 These are pinwheels that are 2 1/2 inches. very tiny pieces. I ended up making them a little bigger and trimming them  to the right size. It is called flutter wheel.

and shoofly

I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop


crazy mom quilts


and Oh Scrap

2 comments:

  1. Well, I really think you meant 9-patches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Halloween quilt looks like fun. Those are some very small pinwheels. Looks like you are making progress on multiple fronts.

    ReplyDelete