Sunday, June 25, 2023

stash report June 25, 2023

 I found another batch of neutrals hidden in a box. geesh I did cut several shirt quilts awhile back that will need a background. I expect I will start mass cutting those soon. But, I am not sure why the fabric plays hide and seek in boxes.

stash report June 25, 2023

fabric added: 4 yards

fabric added year to date: 86 yards 

fabric used:  0 yards  

fabric used year to date: 221 1/2 yards

135 1/ 2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 6 days last week. 

I took a picture of my border work on my village rug, and compared it to the start of rug hooking the border. I have made progress.

I am color planning my next project. I think it will motivate me to keep going. I have neglected my hexie quilt, and, want to work on that a bit today.

I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Your rug us looking great. I like those neutral fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've had that happen too, fabric hiding that you know you bought. I'm really hoping to get a better handle on my fabric inventory by the end of the year. Your rug is coming along. That is a lot of background to fill in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! This is a sampler rug and I haven't seen one before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made lots of progress on the rug border! (And it's not just fabric that hides in boxes. At least you didn't find more UFOS - that's what's usually lurking in my boxes LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, fabrics playing hide and seek in boxes, I know that too :)) These neutrals are pretty. Great progress with your rug!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing the whole rug! Wow you've made great progress. This is so cute. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/06/28/wednesday-wait-loss-334

    ReplyDelete