I went to our Saturday open sew. These were the new bag of scraps I was gifted. I was hoping to find some black and gray. There was black Christmas, but, I don't think they will work for my new project- crackers and jam
We have a new team hosting our open sew, and they are really fun. Games and prizes and great snacks.
stash report September 27, 2026
fabric added this week: 0 yards
fabric added year to date for 2026: 17 yards
fabric used this week: 15 yards -stack and whack leaves is finished
| 54 x 64 |
fabric used year to date for 2026: 139 yards
I have used 138 yards more than I have added.
I sewed 3 days last week.
I have tried to add a few strips of wool every day, hoping that it will eventually help finish this wonderful rug. The Christmas tree is a fun diversion.
Here is where I will begin again to make progress on Christmas in new England rug. Maybe, this Christmas?
I have decided to switch to the other side and work left to right, to make sure the colors are used all through the rug. It's a really slow start, but, a start none the less.
I am linking:
15 min to stitch at life in pieces
I love that rug. I haven't tried that skill yet. I know I have the materials...
ReplyDeleteSounds like a pretty productive week. Happy stitching this week.
ReplyDelete