Friday, August 21, 2026

week 4 yellow scraps

Thanks to Sara, I realized I forgot the quiltville leader/ender challenge this year.  It's called tulip swirl. I made a few in yellow for the month of August. I don't really have room for another block idea. But, I do have smaller 2 1/2 inch strips that I could use and see them disappear.


I made the 9 patch chaining blocks for candy chains. I have purple to go.



I was a little bold in my choices for backgrounds for rolling windmills.



square dance is finished for August. This yellow is very bright.





All the sashing pieces are done for stack and whack leaves. I am ready for borders.




 I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different       it changes every week

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

oh scrap
wednesday wait loss

I am linking: 


1 comment:

  1. You have some fun yellow blocks for this month. The stack and whack leaves turned out beautifully. You had a productive month on the scrap front.

    ReplyDelete